Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Wedding

I never knew how stressful planning a wedding can be it is about to kill me then you throw in school full time, work and taking care of a little monster named jayden, and let me tell you the terrible twos have already hit o my goodness. The wedding is in a week and i cant wait im so excited even with all the stress i wouldn't change anything. Jayden is doing so good we are having his a big part of the wedding ( well thats if he corporates). There is just a little update not much of anything but i will forsure be posting wedding pictures after the wedding!

4 comments:

  1. We can't wait to see you all this weekend! Thank you for inviting us. I hope all of the last minute details come together easily for you!! Also, do you mind if I add you to my blog list? Let me know!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please post wedding pictures! I am so disappointed I can't be there. But congratulations! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I'm sorry I could not make the wedding! My cousin got married that same day. I hope it was fantastic! I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm... Its been over a week and I still dont see any pictures. Whats up with that? Hurry it up.
    Kandis

    ReplyDelete